Translate

Friday, January 1, 2016

Let's Talk About The Young Dreamers In Our Lives... And Share How To Inspire Them!

Imagine a world where every adult in the world was  encouraging and inspiring children, teenagers and young adults to trust that he/she can follow his/her dream. And also actively be nurturing and supporting all possibilities he or she will make their greatest contribution and fulfill their destiny!

So...Ask yourself:
 
Do I want to raise a dreamer?

If you would like to share with me, have any questions or need a tip, about teaching and encouraging the child/children/young adults in your life to learn and practice the habit of talking about their wishes, hopes and dreams! You can write to me directly at  joyce@joycechapman.com  (I will personally reply, right away!)


4 comments:

  1. How do I start this "assignment"? I have a little knowledge about writing and saying affirmations but need and want more guidance. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary, Before I give you some more ideas, please tell me the age/s of your young dreamers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joyce, I have 2 children My son is 8 and my daughter is 5.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary...One real fun and easy way to begin this habit of affirming is to have your kids make an affirmation board. Start off by simply asking your kids to tell you some things they like about themselves. Then if they’d like to, get out some old magazines, scissors, crayons, markers, poster board and glue to create a visual of what they want to affirm!
    The last step will be to hang their boards up where you can all reaffirm all the time...and keep adding new words, pictures and ideas!

    (Go to my Live Your Dream blog and check out the Dreamboard section too.)http://liveyourdreamwithjoycechapman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete